I created a personal finances app for a specific audience. If you feel that you’re this type of person, give it a try!
I wanted to share my work with people who might be interested in this kind of software. This is an Android app called Palmy which aims to help you with your personal finances, here is the link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l..
I don't want to waste your time, so first check if you feel targeted by this app.
It is not for you if :
- Excel and spreadsheet is enough for you
- You absolutely want something automatic (synchronization of bank accounts) even if it’s buggy and you have to reclassify your transactions
- You don’t like managing things or don’t like money
The type of person I’m looking for :
- You want a method that works and helps you save more than hundreds of dollars a year
- Excel and spreadsheet no longer give you satisfaction
- You tried existing solutions but they were too complicated
- You want to have a complete overview of your finances and answer the question “what my money will be used for”
- You want to know if you can buy this shiny thing according to your bank account
- You do not like ads and do not want to give your data to third parties
You got it, Palmy is an opinionated way to help you with your personal finances.
I hope you are concerned and you have tried my application, otherwise no worries and thank you for reading.
Give me any feedback or ask me anything on Twitter.